Monday, March 5, 2007

Camera or Technic?


Photo by Pad, costume from Nanoka Franka, Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea

It's 10th post!
Personally congratulating this post, I upload this photo.

At first I saw this photo, I surprised how vivid she is! Her existence is as impressive as real, she almost happens to jump from the display...

I know the photographer is much skilled and has valuable and powerful camera. I think both of the quality produced photo, and it's probably true.

I myself take some photo, so this photo made me realized improving technic would widen the world of photography, and I hope so.

... without saying, I fell happy if you could give me some photo of her, whichever the camera would be, because the photo would reflect the mind of photographer and looking into it is my pleasure!

No comments: